Airline Staff Selection
is more than a recommendation — we have the solution for your Company!
Why choose Sim & Learn for YOUR pilot selection ?
- We have a team of highly qualified aviation psychologists.
- We have a team of pilots, who have been flying commercial aircraft for one of the largest german airlines for more then 20 years — including TRI hands-on experience.
- We determine your needs and work out a suitable, individual selection process for your company.
- Our services range from web based solutions up to the all inclusive package, just the way YOU want it.
- We always keep an eye on costs, so that you have a good balance between investment and benefit.
- We have our own traning center, including a Boeing 737NG FNPT II Simulator, at Hannover Airport, to save you time and money.
- If you would like our services at your location, no problem, we come to you.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to your enquiry.
We offer you the chance to find the right employees with our professional team tailored to your needs.
CRM — Crew Resource Management
We offer you all the training elements described by the legislator for the CRM department. According to the EASA AIR Ops 965/2012 ORO.FC.115 we offer the following training courses:
- Initial operator´s CRM training
- Annual recurrent training
- Command Course
- Operator conversion course when changing aircraft type
- Operator conversion course when changing operator
The respective training courses are coordinated with you in terms of content and we ensure that all legal requirements are met.
In the Initial operator´s CRM we guarantee you sound basic training of all CRM training elements at the highest level. Especially in the initial training, we attach particular importance to the topic of CRM, as a central component for flight safety in your company. The legislator would like to either train individual topics “in-depth”, or at least consider it “required”.
With us, the interpretation of legal requirements does not meet qualitative compromises. That, we promise you !
We also organize the Annual recurrent training in close consultation with you. All topics are required to be trained in a three year cycle. Either we define the start of the cycle with you or enter in your already established cycle. Just as you wish and the situation requires.
The Command Course accompanies and guides your future pilots in command into that responsibility. This formal legal and also personally decisive step requires training in CRM appropriate to the occasion. We appreciate your employee and take him by the hand in this important time. This training course is a finely tuned symbiosis of legal requirements and the necessary tools for prospective leaders.
If you have the need for an Operator conversion course we are also the partner at your side. We are happy to take into account your individual wishes and your safety culture for the conception of the course and integrate them into our proven concept.
Continuous enhancement of this department is recognized in all formats and draw on the latest findings in science and industry.
Our instructors have many years of experience and are passionate about a lively CRM. With us, as a client and a trainee, you can be sure that we will tick off more than just legal parameters but serve the matter out of passion and have a direct focus on aviation safety.
IST — Instructor Skills Training
The time has come for you to stand in front of others and be allowed to train.
A smooth start to this activity requires a basic understanding of ways how to teach. That’s why, in this three day workshop, we focus on the areas of the methodology of training, didactic principles, rhetoric and interview techniques.
Within the framework of the IST, we will provide you with the necessary equipment and techniques, so that you can successfully stand in front of your trainees and feel safe and confident in your role.
Among other things, we use cameras for this purpose, with the help of which, we analyze your knowledge transfer with you in a multi layered manner.
We define answers to daily questions surrounding your work as a trainer:
- How do I organize my room before starting training ?
- What kind of media do I use and what do I have to pay attention to ?
- Where do I have to pick up my trainees and what is a participant analysis ?
- Where do I hold my hands while speaking ?
- How do I adapt my language to the existing task ?
…and much more we would like to answer with you and put you on safe feet for your future task.
The realization that various principles apply to almost every training makes it easier for you to start your new job.
If you have been working as a trainer for some time now, this course is also suitable for further development in your role and for reflection on your previous actions.
Our trainers have many years of experience in various topics and fields.
Runway Condition Report
With the introduction and implementation of EASA directives, all personal in direct contact with flight operations are obliged to undergo RCR/GRF training.
In order to fulfill your duties as an aviation company, we offer you training adapted to your team with the following priorities:
- What innovations / changes will arise for you from august 2021 ?
- What are your rights and obligations in the future in connection with RCR / GRF ?
- How is an RCR interpreted ?
We offer you a tailor made first aid course for all employees in your company.
Doctors, specially trained in the field of aviation, carry out the legally required training with you, individually and practically.
In addition, we regularly offer first aid courses in which you are welcome to participate as a private person or with your company.